While this Mother’s Day may not be how you imagined, there are still many ways to bring a smile to the face of the special women in your life.
Just because you can’t be in the same room, doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy time together.
- Share a meal over Zoom. Take turns sharing fond memories or something you appreciate about her.
- Watch her open her gifts or card via Skype.
- Gather your family members and FaceTime her together.
- Watch a movie together with “Netflix Party.”
Enjoy a Meal
The brunch must go on.
- Place a delivery order from her favorite local restaurant and video chat while you both eat.
- Send her a treat that will remind her of a trip you went on together.
Send a Gift
Make sure you choose and order a gift with plenty of time to spare. Don’t forget to have it gift-wrapped or sent with contact-free delivery.
- Personalized card or handwritten letter.
- Send mom an electronic card or e-greeting. You can send a free card via American Greetings when you sign up for a free trial.
- Make her a playlist. You can even make a special one for each of her hobbies.
- Flowers, chocolates or baked goods from a local bakery.
- Framed photo of the two of you together.
- House plant or herbs in a cute planter.
- Find a subscription she might enjoy such as a monthly book club, dinner kit, or craft box.
Treat your mom to the spa treatments she has been missing.
- Create a personal package with scented candles and bath bombs for her to enjoy.
- Make her a throw or send her a cozy blanket.
- Purchase a gift certificate to her favorite spa to use for later.